Website Evaluation Tools – Free Keyword Saturation Tools
- SEO Chat’s Keyword Saturation Tool – This tool will analyze your chosen URL and return a table of keyword density values for one-, two-, or three-word key terms. In an attempt to mimic the function of search engine spiders, it will filter out common stop words (since these will probably be ignored by search engines).
Website Evaluation Tools – Keyword List Creation
- Digital Point Keyword Suggestion Tool – This is a handy little tool will show you the results of your query from both Wordtracker and Overture for determining which phrases are searched most often.
- Wordtracker’s Keyword Research Tool – Wordtracker’s suggestions are based on over 300 million keywords and phrases that people have used over the previous 90 days.
- Keyword Discovery’s Tool – For many years the Overture Keyword Suggestion was the only free, publicly available keyword research tool. Now, due to its recent outages there is an alternative. Their keyword data is complied and collected from a number of search engines to provide a far more accurate cross section of searches performed world wide.
Website Evaluation Tools – Search Engine Spider Simulator
Website Evaluation Tools – Page Rank Lookup
- Page Rank Lookup – You can check the PageRank for a website by using the Google Toolbar (represented by a horizontal blue and grey bar). This tool streamlines the process. Enter a list of URLs and it will return the PageRank value for each one.