A Different Website Analytics Tool
That’s just fine. While we prefer Google Analytics, there are other great tools out there that can provide you great insights about your website. The important thing is that you look at your data on a regular basis, and you are tracking what we call “The 3 Pillars of Internet Marketing.”
- Traffic – go to your tool, and find out how many visitors you have received per month for the last 3 months
- Conversion Rates – go your tool, and find out how many goals got accomplished (in most cases, you are either looking for submitted forms or e-commerce transactions). Divide the number of goals by the number of visitors. (example: you had 100 visitors to your site, and you had 5 people fill out your form. 5 / 100 = 5% conversion rate)
- Average Order Value – estimate how much each customer or order is worth to you
Using this data, we can now calculate your Value Per Visitor (VPV).
- Take the total revenue you received per month.
- Divide that revenue by the number of visitors during that month
- 100 visitors produced 5 leads
- Those 5 leads produced 2 sales of $100 each, or $200
- $200 / 100 visitors = $2 per visitor
Why is this important?
I’m out of my depth. I need some help. I’ll fill out the form below to have Sebo reach out to me.