If you’re a small business owner, you’ve probably been told a thousand times that SEO is vital to your business success. But you may not know what it is or how to do it. SEO services for small businesses does actually play a vital role in increasing your online presence. There are several types of SEO – we can help you understand them and how to get started.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization and it is, in short, a strategy for making sure that your website appears at the top of the search results on Google and other search engines for search terms related to your business. That might sound simple enough but it’s actually very complex and many businesses haven’t got a clue where to start, which is why SEO services for small business are so beneficial. They can help to manage all of your SEO and provide services such as the services listed in thee section.
Types of SEO Services for Small Businesses
- On-page SEO – Optimizing the content of your website to let search engines know what your company is about so they can match relevant web searches to your site.
- Content – Informative and entertaining content that uses the right keywords will drive traffic to your site and improve search engine rankings. Content optimization may include optimizing title tage, headings, paragraph content, image alt text or other text components.
- Mobile-Friendliness – Making sure your site is usable and a good experience on mobile is an is becoming increasingly important to search engines.
- Page-Speed – How long your website takes to load
- User Experience (UX) –
- Internal Linking Structure
- Off-page SEO – Marketing strategies and efforts made on websites that are not your own – link building is the most common form of off-page SEO.
- Link building – Building links to your website from trusted sources gives you more legitimacy, which means that search engines will rank you higher on search results.
- Maintaining your Google My Business Account (GMB) – Your GMB Profile is how customers can find you on Google Maps
- Creating linkable content – Though this strategy is technically on-page because it a strategy impletmented on your website it can be considered off-page because when
Creating Your SEO Strategy
These are the key concepts that you have to get right if you want to improve your SEO but within each of these areas, there are so many complex problems that you need to get to grips with. Unfortunately, without a lot of expert knowledge, you are unlikely to be able to run a successful SEO campaign, which is why it’s best to use SEO services.
Sebo Marketing is a digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO and PPC services.
We can handle everything for you so you can focus on other areas of the business without having to worry about the ins and outs of SEO.
Contact us online or give us a call at 801-227-7326 to get started with any of these SEO services for your small business!